Why pick me to photograph your wedding?
- When I was looking for a photographer for my wedding three years ago, I wanted two things: amazing photos (obviously) but it was also just as important to have someone who I knew we would enjoy spending our day with. So that’s my goal as a photographer. Trust me when I say that I’m probably going to have just as much fun at your wedding as your guests. I’ll be smiling behind the camera, laughing at your speeches and possibly even trying out some terrible moves on your dance floor. It’s important to me that your day be filled with happy memories and I try my best to make sure your photography experience with me is a great one.
- Every couple is different and every wedding is different. I’m flexible to ensure your needs are covered. You want full day coverage? Great. Just a few hours? That’s fine too! Talk to me about what you’re looking for and I’ll customize a package that’s right for you.
- Most wedding packages include a complimentary, local engagement shoot! This is the perfect time for us to get to know each other and give you time to get used to being in front of the camera. If you’re not used to being photographed, don’t worry – I’ll help you feel comfortable. I promise, on your wedding day, you’ll be happy you did this.
- All packages include all photographer-chosen images, edited and delivered to you in high resolution. You’ll have access to them in an online gallery so that you can easily share images with your family and friends. You have the right to print and share whatever you want and I can also help you with ordering prints and/or albums.
- Alexa & Gary Taggart
- Diana & Andrew Abrams
Giselle is a dream to work with, delivers excellent work, is always reachable and timely, and is exactly the kind of person you want to have around you on your wedding day (or any day, really) – we were so happy Giselle was recommended to us and will be recommending her to all our friends and family. We also plan on hiring Giselle again for future family photo sessions too!”
- Katie & Mac Baillie
Giselle made the whole experience extremely easy, and super personal! Get this – She did all the ‘lag’ work in advance of the big day, and even went as far as going to the locations we planned to take our photos at, at different times of day to see how the natural ‘lighting’ would differ! She was able to make great suggestions as to when we should go where because of that! Super kind, generous, and personal photographer. Pictures turned out better than I could expect, and are perfect!”
- Tiffany & Peter Garonis
- Laura & Jerrod McInnis
- Michelle & Andrew MacLellan
– Christy & Shane Starkey
-Cortney & Drew Hlady
-Bobbie and Colin Stanley
“Giselle photographed our wedding on PEI, Thanksgiving of 2016. Everything about her services was incredible, and far exceeded our expectations…I know it sounds cliche for people to describe their wedding day as perfect, but that is exactly how we felt about it, and we owe that in part to Giselle. Her care, patience, talent, and attention to detail produced stunning wedding photos. If there were a way to give a 6 stars out of 5, we would!”
– Janet & Chris Vickers
-Denise & Ian
“Giselle knows what she’s doing behind the camera and she makes you feel like you know what you’re doing in front of the camera. She’s able to capture the emotions in her pictures. I couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos!”
– Sarah & Paul Arsenault
We were beyond pleased with the results of both our engagement session and our wedding photos. She is incredible at what she does and we were so fortunate to have her capture our special day. Thank you again Giselle!”
Jenny & Mark Matheson
“Looking through our wedding pictures takes us right back to that day and all the special memories. Giselle is super sweet and creates a very relaxed atmosphere. We couldn’t have asked for anything more!”
– Sarah & Zachary Ingraham
“Giselle was professional and efficient as our wedding photographer. Most importantly, she was fun to shoot with and VERY speedy to get our pictures to us. They were fabulous and I feel like I’m reliving our wedding every time I look at them!”
– Vanessa & Andrew MacDonald
“Wow, we could not be happier with our wedding pictures, Giselle is so talented! Thanks to her for capturing all the special moments of our day, we are truly grateful she chose to spend her 30th birthday with us!”
– Jess & Rob Daniels